Thursday, January 14, 2010

Electric Towel Rack Fixing A Leak From Heated Towel Rack?

Fixing a leak from heated towel rack? - electric towel rack

I had a small leak in the bottom drawer, where I removed the old pipes to radiators in my dual role. The electrical system burned (hmm - I wonder if there) because of the leak, so that it works like a normal radiator (part of the system of gas central heating). However, the net will be stubborn and close the drain valve and radiator. It is still a small drop. I want the old radiator, which is now closed to remove (separate limestone I think) and the prevention of leaks in the cable and space for a gap of about a straw. Is it possible to buy a single deadline for the end of the zipper on? It should be assumed, rubber, rectangular (50mm x 30mm), contain a type of O-ring or seal, and the holes for the four small screws. Am I asking too much? Liza

0 comments:

Post a Comment