Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Are Shin Splints More Condition_symptoms I Have Severe Shin Pain With Running, Is This Shin Splints Or Something More Serious Like A Stress Fracture?

I have severe shin pain with running, is this shin splints or something more serious like a stress fracture? - what are shin splints more condition_symptoms

Last year in PE, I started with pain in the legs during the race. Originally it was a persistent pain, dull, but she has progressed a lot of pain point that I am forced to stop his run. Over time I began to suffer pain at rest or after walking long distances or periods of time. I am very serious stab wounds and redness and inflammation. In one or two different times, also has a strong stinging pain in my leg during the meeting in the evening and it was very, very painful, but it takes them. I do not run long distances for several months, because it is summer and I'm not in the EP, but I feel pain when walking. Is this a stress fracture or cramps in the legs just bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment