Saturday, February 6, 2010

Further Vocal Remover On Audacity How Can I Sing Better And Take My Singing Further?

How Can I Sing Better And Take My Singing Further? - further vocal remover on audacity

Well, I have recently discovered that in the context (songs and sheet music can sing), every day I sing a lot more, and try to muscle in this region, keeping notes anymore.
I have learned about the recording, effects and different tools, etc. didderent
Just in general I have on and learn to use voice recording and other useful information that I could think.
Thank you guys!
-Brayden-Lee

4 comments:

Lovely Rita Meter Maid said...

You can find a singing teacher?

Justin B said...

go into a recording studio and if you try really good American Idol or CTFA fir. I have tried to AMTC and I'm ready to play and modeling. AMTC, but you can sing, dance, model or actor. Good luck

brentone... said...

Join a rock and roll!

Seriously, put an ad in the local music magazine, or try craigslist.com. Singing lessons would be a good idea.

xtreme_a... said...

U can in practice with conventional numbers

Post a Comment