Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lorna Morgan 3gp When You Were Little What Did You Want To Name Your Future Kids ??

When you were little what did you want to name your future kids ?? - lorna morgan 3gp

Know, I'm 13 and this is the list when I was 4 years old I wanted the name of a child

4 years
I wanted 6 kids
4 girls, 2 children
Jessica
Lucy
Megan
Lorna
Jack
Jake

5 years
1 child
Annie

6 years
8 children ?????
Mary
Jasmin
Bernadette
Bromwen
Pippa
Kate
Morgan
Carmen

7 years
0 Children ?????????

8 years
6 Children
Katie
Chelsea
Lauren
Lucy
Megan
Sandra

9 years
3 children
Sarah Morgan
Carmen Amber
Rhys Thomas

10 years
4 children
Lily Mae
Roselyn Sue
Poppy Cait
Scott Willow

11 years
3 children
Celia Rose
Cassandra (caddy) Mae
The DaisyAh!

12
3 children
Hattie Mae
Celia Rose
Johnathon Thomas

13 years
5 Children
Ebony Faith
Rachel Asha
Cait Lillian (Lili for short)
Elena Sofia
Johnathon Thomas

This year, my life is better for the names and what were the names that we wanted for her child, the son ???????? Names you do not go into detail about how much to me btw.

11 comments:

Lady Cadilaq said...

6 years: Girl
Jessie

7 years: a daughter, a child
Jessie
michael

10 years: two girls
Rebecca
claudia

15 years: a girl
Hayley

16 years: a daughter, a child
paris
Jayden

17 years: two girls, two boys
paris
Jayden
benji
Jelena (YEL-lay-nuh)


In the list, as I did the pasture, ebony, Ellen, Katie and Jake!

Tara....... said...

I think that 12 years 3 children can help each other and keep each other company, and nobody would be left out if it would'nt have more children and a family of 5 too much or too little.

Personally, I have 2 more to share experience and not so much, but also to keep each other company, so that there is only one child.

Hope this helps! xx

violeton... said...

The age of the 11 names are welcome.
When he was 4 years old, I was obsessed with the name of Rosie. I remember my mother, my name, lol change. According to him, the elementary school, I loved the name Jessica and Justin for a boy with a girl. At the age of 13, I liked the name of Blair, Wylie and Damian. Now I want three children, two girls and a boy named Leah Addison, Madison Elizabeth and Kurt Ashton.

Valeria said...

I do not remember, but I always wanted a girl, I like this name:
Claire
Emily
Melanie
Hayley
Alexandra
Willow
Isabel
Leah
Nicole
Taylor
Jamie

And when I was a kid, I loved the name because he was obsessed with Ariel the mermaid

tamera g said...

Growing up I always said I wanted a girl and a boy and if I am a girl who called her call Samantha Sam, and when I called him a son, Caleb. I had two girls and a boy named, then none of those names, I called Amber, Joey, and Carissa.

Lily-Iri... said...

Age 5 / 6:
Sarah

Age 7 / 8:
Chloe
Simon
Elaine
Peter
Sarah

10 years:
Elaine
Abbey
Briony
Genevieve

11 years:
Isabelle
Abbey
Brigita

13 years:
Isabelle
Charlotte
Abbey

14:
Elodie
Mallory
Pink

Now, 15 years:
Charlotte Lacey
Elodie Rose
Mallory Iceland
Lauren Isabelle

~ℒoℒℒყ❀ said...

13 years, because they mature, and his naming styles and know what combinations work best. I love the name Sophie and Thomas, Grade 13, and Jessica, age category 4 (:

Lana said...

I wanted to be my favorite TV / / characters in the name of the movie:
Girls. Sophie, Starla, Fallon, Jem, Megan, Romy, flower, Georgina, Jasmine, Ariel ...
Boys: Remi, Bastian, Julian, Oliver ...
lol

♥ ♥ Becky Boo ♥ ♥ said...

I do not remember, but I remember

Samantha and Cindy
(I was obsessed with 70 shows haha)

also
Chelsea
Lily
Candy (?)

Ali baby UK conte de fées ★ said...

I wanted a boy and a girl, Morganne and Carlos. I have, or the name of law and not on my list of names. I think he wanted a Madeline at some point. Bronwen you like me? Bronwyn is on my list.
X

Nika G said...

I like the current list of 11 years and his list. When I was 14 years old through high school, and I wanted 3 children 2 boys, 1 daughter of Thomas and Mark Danneke Mireille. Mireille Danneke but still want to have a child now known as Darien Scott

Post a Comment