Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Waxing Montreal What Kind Of Facial Waxing Strips Work Good?

What kind of facial waxing strips work good? - good waxing montreal

Hey guys, I'm only 12 years.

My hair on her upper lip like a mustache. I WANT TO GET RID OF IT! I decided to buy wax strips, but works well, makes the hair grow back thinner and lighter, and they last longer and, of course, are not expensive? And I think they buy at Walmart.

Oh, and someone there a plan to buy, not knowing that my mother? The embarrassed to ask your mother to buy thoes things. [

4 comments:

Jahnaya said...

I use strips from Sally Hansen (I think it is the name of them) to do the work.

jenjen2_... said...

Girl, if you buy at Wal-Mart has bought, is located in a blue box with a picture of a woman in her. I could not say his name. But it is good .. It is a strip of wax, but wax is really hot. I can wax eyebrows, and do everything.

They have bands there, and you should make sure the box to add, it's done for him. They work because I tried. But I prefer the hot wax strips.

bre33bea... said...

Try Veet or Sally. And the mother, which only tell the truth, because that is what I and my mother bought for me!

Breanne
I [also 12] am

Feinschm... said...

His mustache is often associated with girls at puberty. Take a man Philips Norelco Shavers (type of battery about $ 6 - $ 12 "S is much softer wax for your skin and hence is not polished on the continued growth in the way they are.

Post a Comment