Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why Doesnt My Blu Ray Player Look Good The Said To Be Released Playstation Slim? (should I)?

The said to be released Playstation Slim? (should I)? - why doesnt my blu ray player look good

I just found out that there is a new PlayStation published 3 thats says, is thinner and uses less energy and less expensive in general. I iterested in this, as I always have with the PS3, but the price held me back. I currently own an x box 360 and I debateing tradeing with GTA IV (the standard of a gallery without Hardrive) in credit to a new PS3. I also have a booster shot for thats moderwarefare Duty 2 game will be launched in November. I'll probably end up with the PS3, even if it means an additional payment of $ 200 and if I change the order of 360 before a PS3.

The reason I want to change is from 360 to PS3 that x-box live costs money (a lot) and PS3 games online is free.
PS3 can wirelessly while my 360 a bloody long cable, because I paid $ 120 needed for a network card.
The PS3 is a Blu Ray.

My questions to the head of all the PS3 there is this or this LOL

* For me it's worth that to do?
* Can the Playstation 3's Blu-ray and read-dISCS?
* Can I use a Bluetooth headset with the phone? than that the PS3 is expensive
* Do you believe that a PS3 is a console overlal good for me if I'm looking for something that does not end that cost money in the long term?

Sorry for the long detaiiled. Even if I have the habit soon enough money for all games until my call of duty comes into play, can, therefore, a lil boring so far, except the console features a good Integrated EC: VidZone or so .. has

Thank you and sorry for the long and detailed ..

1 comments:

Liam said...

My friend is pretty pickle, my advice is to do.
U unexperenced sound like a player without Hardrive and only one game and the PS3 is the only solution.

The PS3 includes a hard drive ($ 100)
It comes with a wireless adapter ($ 120)
Free Online Games ($ 60 per year!)
It comes with a Blu-Ray player ($ 500 minimum)
Every Bluetooth headset can be used ($ 5 fee)
This is a very strong console has better graphics (Priceless)

As instant messaging to make the saving of more than $ 700 long-term (less games) is
and yes, it can playback DVD

Post a Comment